Shamanic Drum Birthing Workshop
19th September 2022
Shamanic drum birthing is a magical experience. Reconnect your own heartbeat to the heartbeat of Mother Earth with the aid of a sacred tool made with your own hands.
Join us for a beautiful day of ceremony. We'll spend the day working in sacred space. We'll go with the flow with some singing, drumming, journeying and laughter and at the end of the day we'll connect with the spirit of your very own shamanic drum.
Win a free place on this, or another workshop of your choice
Simply sign up to our monthly newsletter, The Beat@CrowMoon Drums. We will announce the winner in the August edition.
**If you have already booked and paid for a place you will receive a full refund**
When And Where?
This workshop will be held on Sunday 18th September 2022 from 10:00 to 17:00.
We'll be working in my mum's craft barn in Coleby, Lincolnshire (LN5 0AG).
- 16 inch ash hoop.
- Deer skin for the drum head and the lacing.
- Materials to make a beater except for the stick* – we ask you to find a stick that resonates with you for your beater. Please go to your local woods or park and look for a fallen branch no longer than 15 inches and as thick as a 10 pence to 50 pence piece.
- Refreshments - Tea, coffee and biscuits will be available throughout the day.
* Don't worry, we will always have a few sticks available if you forget to bring one or you haven't been able to find a suitable one.
What You Need To Bring
- A towel to carry your wet drum home.
- A stick for your beater.
- A crystal or stone (no bigger than a 10 pence piece) to weave into your drum if you wish.
- A packed lunch.
- Water bottle - Drum birthing can be thirsty work.
The cost for this experience is £240 per person.
To secure your place we ask for a non-refundable deposit of £100 with the balance payable one week before the day of the workshop.
How To Book Your Shamanic Drum Birthing
- Download your booking form. This is in zip format so please contact us if you have problems with zipped files.
- Return your completed form to the email address on the form.
- Pay the non-refundable deposit by clicking below to secure your place on the workshop. If you're signed up for our newsletter, The Beat, don't forget to pay your deposit via the link on the special offers page to get your £20 discount. You can find the password in the latest issue of The Beat.